web analytics
Amazing oven (Talking about big?) - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Amazing oven (Talking about big?)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing oven (Talking about big?)

I though I would share with all of you this amazing oven, it holds 100 pieces 1kg each of bread! It is located southern of Italy specifically in Calabria isola Capo Rizzuto (Summer touristic place)
    They will make an hole on the dome toward the house to use as entry point!
    If I have a chance when I go there I take more pictures. Ciao Carlo
    Attached Files
    Ciao Carlo

Cost spreadsheet updated 4/22/08

Pictures updated 5/28/08

Re: Amazing oven (Talking about big?)

That is quite amazing. But where's the Harbor Freight tile saw to taper all the bricks?
    Picasa web album
    Oven-building thread

Holy cow, how long does that take to heat up?
      Mike - Saginaw, MI

Picasa Web Album
      My oven build thread

They will make an hole on the dome toward the house to use as entry point!
        And to get the mason out!

Maybe thats the way we should do it. Cut the opening with a 9" grinder after finishing the dome?

regards from Karl

one heck of a bee hive - did you know that italy used to be a great forest of trees? Wonder what happened.

I guess it's easier to build such a big oven compared to small one - they don't need to care about their position and support for the body hanging over the dome (it was most difficult for me)
            they just stand straight all the time