web analytics
This gives "Mobile" a whole new meaning - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

1 of 3 < >

Forum Page Loading Response

Forum Members:

We have received feedback regarding recent issues with page loading response time. We believe the slow response issue stems from the analytics we added with the new Forum. We are in the process of reconfiguring those elements and, after an approximate 24-hour time period for the reconfiguration to run, we anticipate a return to normal page load times. Thank you for your patience!
2 of 3 < >

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum members.

As many may have noticed already, the Community Forum site was briefly down today. While working on scheduled routine maintenance, we encountered an error when trying to add a software update. As the site is now back up and running, some of you may notice that some recent data has been misplaced from November 10th up to today. We are currently working on resolving the issue. The forum has full operational capabilities and we encourage all forum members to continue actively posting in the threads.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. The Forno Bravo family values each and every member of our community. If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know on our issues thread here:

Thank you for understanding.
3 of 3 < >

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

This gives "Mobile" a whole new meaning

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This gives "Mobile" a whole new meaning

How about this for a "mobile" oven? Just kidding of course...and NO...this is not mine...
    Attached Files

Re: This gives &quot;Mobile&quot; a whole new meaning

Mobile, sure!!! that is around the patio or back yard.
    How about moving it from site to site, customer to customer. A loaded wheelbarrow is not the easiest thing to secure in a utility (pickup) or trailer transporting it, especially when having such a high centre of gravity. You would also need a pretty substantial plank to run it up and a couple of supporting helpers. Can you imagine getting it almost to the top and have it topple and smash to pieces 3 hours prior to a party????
    But then again in a small town, you could simply amble it around from place to place, good ecercise eh!!!

Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1
    Neillís kitchen underway

Yall are gonna make my boss cry. I found a perfectly good wheelbarrow on the side of the road the other day and its sitting at work looking for a good home (or project). LOL
      Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
      like chicken...

My 44" oven in progress...

This is what happens when you mix cement in the wheel barrow, go for a beer break and drink the 6 pack
        Sharpei Diem.....Seize the wrinkle dog

If you look closely at the picture it is in a city, not a backyard as I first assumed. I can imagine somebody who, not being able to get a permit for having the WFO in his business, found a creative way to beat the codes, the fire insurance, his lease restrictions and annoy the powers that be at the same time.

Personally I would have gone for the two wheeled wheel barrow... much more stable.

We need a hall of fame sticky for creative ovens.....
            Sharing life's positives and loving the slow food lane