web analytics
Frankie G's Pizza Oven Project - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Frankie G's Pizza Oven Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankie G's Pizza Oven Project

Hello...

I was directed here by Marcel from another forum.

I viewed a few of your ovens and they are all very nice. VERY NICE.

I thought I would share mine.

You may go to my website and check it out if you'd like.

http://deltabluesfestival.net/pizza_oven.htm

It's pretty cool meeting people who are as interested in this as I am.

My oven was built from the book by Daniel Wing and the great oven master Alan Scott. "the Bread Builders"

Enjoy.....

Frankie G
    Frankie G

Wood-Fired Ovens RULE!

welcome Frankie G

I found your web site back in July when I started looking for oven plans. Glad you have found the Forno site. welcome aboard.

patrick aka joe engineer

Comment

Thanks Patrick.

Frankie G
      Frankie G

Wood-Fired Ovens RULE!

Comment

Frankie G,

I just checked out the Delta Blues Festival and your brick oven pages. Eccelente. Welcome again to our group -- you are with friends and like minded oven fanatics. If you ever get over the Healdsburg, give me a call and we can fire up an oven.

James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Thanks James.

I may take you up on that.... Just to see you oven....

BTW, I am having trouble posting a small pic next to my name...

I have followed the rules and my file is not too big.... any suggestions?

Frankie G
          Frankie G

Wood-Fired Ovens RULE!

Comment

The Avatar size

The Avatar (the photo that goes with your name) is limited to 80x80, or 19K, so it's small. I have a graphics editing program I used to cut my photo down in size.

James
            Pizza Ovens
            Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

You can also use mspaint - go to image, attributes, and set the size to 80 x 80 pixels. Worked for me.
              Check out my pictures here:
              http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Comment

Thanks Guys. I was still too big... and I had to make a GIF. Jpgs and Bmps were not working.

Thanks for the help!
                Frankie G

Wood-Fired Ovens RULE!

Comment

Working...
                X