web analytics
Connecticut oven - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Connecticut oven

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecticut oven

a few pizzas and, yes, some chocolate chip cookies...
    Attached Files
    Great pizza, a cold beer,a great cigar and great friends...my idea of a great time

CT Rules!

Nice job Bob. You might want to try it with the fire one the side. Makes it a little easier to watch what it's doing to the crust then when the fire's in the back.

Thanks Jim,

I agree...I will try that next weekend. It is great to see the kids "devour" the pizzas as they come out of the oven.

Great pizza, a cold beer,a great cigar and great friends...my idea of a great time

Hi Bob,

Here's another vote for fire on the side. There's some good logic. First, it promotes a circular convection airflow. Second, the air is heated faster (on the side, not the back). And third, you can see the side of your pizza (or other food) to see when it is brown and ready to turn.

Isn't the pizza incredible? Have fun.

Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Thank you for your input as well. You and Jim, and the other members of this forum have provided a great deal of info. at all stages. And, yes, the pizza is great.(no more waiting in line in New Haven for me)! I find, as with many other things, the more I cook in the oven the results become better and better. I have yet to venture outside of pizza making...with 3 teenagers and a 7 year-old...pizza rules.

Thanks again,

Bob C