web analytics
casting base for pizza oven - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

casting base for pizza oven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• casting base for pizza oven

form for casting the base, there is 3 inches of insulating refractory under the high density refractory
    Attached Files

Re: casting base for pizza oven

Nice metal work for form. I no worrys about seams in your floor
    Russell

Link to my Picasa Album
    https://plus.google.com/photos/10287...21083003687777

Comment

thank you. I was a toolmaker/modelmaker in the aircraft industry. I also posted some pictures of my oven mold and casting process.

Comment

Well, if you can make your brick look like your base you will be golden. Please post pics and start a thread on your build. There is alot of great experience out here on this forum.

Update, just saw your oven casting, so forget the brick comment. again, nice casting, topnock. You need to move your build thread over to the "Pompeli Oven Construction" section. Much more viewing and activity there............
        Last edited by UtahBeehiver; 09-18-2012, 07:09 AM.
        Russell

Link to my Picasa Album
        https://plus.google.com/photos/10287...21083003687777

Comment

I am casting the dome also, there are two other threads I started with no responces.
          one is pictures of my mold and the other is the casting of the dome. would love to have some more feedback on it. will be setting the dome on the base this weekend. then start to cure/burn the refractory. I will add the light weight insulating refractory during the week and hopefully stucco it over the following weekend, pizza party planned for first of Nov. will have to work the bugs out during Oct. I will try to condense them to one thread.

Comment

Working...
          X