web analytics
Pizza Oven/Outdoor Kitchen Build Video - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Pizza Oven/Outdoor Kitchen Build Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Oven/Outdoor Kitchen Build Video

I finally compiled my building photos for our swishy oven and outdoor kitchen. Pizzas get better each time we make them - lately we've been baking soft pretzels! Cooked our Thanksgiving turkey in the oven last year and briskets left overnight to slow cook after making pizzas is a welcome morning breakfast treat!

Wood Fired Pizza Oven and Outdoor Kitchen - YouTube
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Abear; 03-01-2012, 03:41 PM.

Re: Pizza Oven/Outdoor Kitchen Build Video

Awesome Video!....Thanks for sharing.....great music selection too!

Comment

Re: Pizza Oven/Outdoor Kitchen Build Video

Thanks, Buckeye! I learned a lot on this site before I got started and I hope this helps inspire others to take on the challenge! This oven was built with commercial grade firebrick (more dense). I couldn't find anyone at the time who built an oven with these bricks so I wasn't sure how much wood/time I'd need to fire it up. It takes about 1-1 1/2 hours to get the oven up to 850 degrees. After a pizza night, the oven is still about 200 degrees around midmorning. Overall, I wouldn't be concerned if you can get these bricks (or slabs like I found) instead of firebricks found at the local brickyard. You will burn through a lot of diamond tipped blades while cutting them, though!

Comment

Working...
      X