web analytics
Pizza North East of Seattle?? - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Pizza North East of Seattle??

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza North East of Seattle??

I'm headed back to work north east of Seattle on Wednesday. Any good pizza places somewhere around Redmond/Bellevue (that's where I'm staying) although most days I'm working in Monroe/Sultan??

Thanks - Chuck

Re: Pizza North East of Seattle??

A friend who lives in Everett says Pagliacci is very good but may not have WFO. Romio's supposedly has WFO but gets mixed reviews. So...not a great recommendation either way!

Pagliacci Pizza - Seattle Area Pizzeria and Delivery - Home

A check on the VPN site shows Tutta Bella as being certified by VPN. They have several restaurants around Seattle so if you make a bit of a trip...

Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria

Good luck and let us know what you do!

Re: Pizza North East of Seattle??

Thanks for the info. I think I ate at the Romios Pizza in Redmond last trip. I wasn't real impressed if its the right place.

I might have time at the begining of this trip (3 weeks long) to take a ride to Tutta Bella - I'll let you know.