web analytics
***Bad DaY*** - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

***Bad DaY***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Bad DaY***

This is my definition of a bad day.... Driving to pick up sawdust for a beerkeg stove im working on,,Someone hit me and threw me into a spin,, which spun me into a concrete divider doing 50 mph The pictures say the rest... I came out a little bruised and battered but basically unhurt.. I will miss my truck that so willfully helped build my brick oven as well as many other proects..11 years old with 128,000 miles on it,,,, still had a lot of life left... and it was hit and run,, none of the witness could get a license plate....

On the bright side, I am going car shopping tomorrow

I posted this in humor as I am really not hurt that bad and my daughter is happy I will finally be buying a new truck... so I guess the joke's on me...
    Hope the insurance kicks me some decent money
    Last edited by ThisOldGarageNJ; 08-16-2010, 05:50 PM.

Re: ***Bad DaY***

Wow. That is a bad day! Glad you're okay.
    Mike - Saginaw, MI

Picasa Web Album
    My oven build thread

Comment

Mark

Sorry to hear aboat your little dilemma. Good to hear that there were no serious injuries, but a bummer nevertheless. Shame because it looked like a nice little truck.

Best of luck on your new choice.

Terry (C.F)
      Honi soit qui mal y pense

My 2nd Pompeii build.....

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/memb...eii-build.html

Comment

Thanks Guys,,

Terry,,, that was a great truck,,, I wish i could tell you the amount of crap I hauled with it,, I actually wish I knew ???

Life goes on right !!!!

Comment

"Alas, poor Truck. I knew him, Horatio..."

Glad you're okay.
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal." -Mike Ditka
          [/CENTER]

Comment

ThisOldGarage

Looks like another project just sitting there ready for commencement....a truck rebuild.
            Most looks like 'bolt on panels' with a little re-alignment! It wouldn't be any harder than building an oven for some.
            Anyway, with so few miles on the clock and as I believe the excess of the petrol guzzler vehicles, you should be able to get another good body and just swap the better mechanicals over. All in a weekend's work!

Neill

PS. Good to see that those airbags were deployed and no serious injuries occurred.
            Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neill’s Pompeiii #1
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/n...-1-a-2005.html
            Neill’s kitchen underway
            http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f35/...rway-4591.html

Comment

Wow. I'm glad you're ok!
              Elizabeth

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/e...html#post41545

Comment

Thanks alll it is appreciated.. had to go to dr. today some possible rotator cuff damage and knee problem, but basically nothing some therapy and heating pads wont cure i think

Thanks again
                Mark

Comment

I hope you are not hurt too bad. Those Jersey drivers sometimes can be aggressive and troublesome. What Exit? GSP or NJTpk? Hopefully not a local street at 50.

Comment

hey burnt,,
                    rt 80 w in paterson,,, right past elmwood park.. still sore,, thank god they make pills for that and getting x rayed tomorrow for the shoulder and knee

Thanks
                    Mark

Comment

Take it E Z & get well fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X