web analytics
Not to offend anyone, but... - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Not to offend anyone, but...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to offend anyone, but...

This made me laugh......

Chinese sick day

Hung Chow calls into work and says, 'Hey, I no

come work today, I really sick .. Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come work.'

The boss says, 'You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today.

When I feel sick like you do, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I go to work.. You try that.'

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. 'I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon.........You got nice house'
    Check out my pictures here:

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Re: Not to offend anyone, but...

I just laughed out loud......at 12:40 am, probably just woke up my wife who has to get up at 5 am. Needless to say, if I did wake her, I won't be feeling great anytime soon.