web analytics
I went to the doctor 2 - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

I went to the doctor 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the doctor 2

A guys goes to the the doctor, - the doctor says what can I do for you?

the guys says -

"Doc I go this problem,
    every day my alarm goes off for work - and my wife climbs on top of me and makes love to me till it's time for breakfast.

So I got down stairs for breakfast and the Maid pulls me into the Laundry room and we make love on the washing machine.

then I finish my breakfast, go upstairs and find my wife is waiting for me in the shower, so I make love to her again.

When I get to work, my secretary is waiting for me on my office desk, so I make love to her before my 10am meting with my boss.

My Boss has her own office, and I barely get through the door most days before she tears my clothes off and ravages me.

after that I get back to my office for lunch and my secretary wants me again and again till it's home time.

I get home and my wife and I have sex before dinner, after that, I have sex with the maid a couple of times, and then there's just enough time to eat dinner and go to bed, where I make love to my wife again all night long"

And the doctor says
    "so whats the problem?"

and the guy says
    "it hurts when I jerk off"
    -------------------------------------------
    My 2nd Build:
    Is here
Working...
X