web analytics
impress a girl - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

impress a girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• impress a girl

I tried to impress a girl once by putting my foot down flat on the pedal. Anyway, it turns out she'd seen a bin open like that before..

Re: impress a girl

That reminds me that I was booked for speeding last week and the policeman asked me if i had a reason for exceeding the speed limit. I replied "yes, I had my foot down flat on the pedal"
    Last edited by david s; 11-15-2011, 12:24 PM.
    Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

Had the same problem Dave, a cop tried to pull me over for speeding but i just kept driving. Eventually they intercepted me down the road and asked why I didnt stop. Told him my ex misses ran off with a copper, and I thought they might of being trying to give her back.

Comment

Last week a cop asked me to "blow into the breathalyser". I told him I was shy and asked him if I could take it home and do it there.
        Kindled with zeal and fired with passion.

Comment

a friend and i got stopped by police (i was not drivin) cop said to mate were you drinking. chap said no i was not drinking . cop said blow into this bag .. reply from lad was are your chip.s(fries) to hot .i let out a laugh . cop.s reply was to lift him from the car by his hair and into cop car , i got eject from pas seat and a kick up the butt and told to go home .. well i was only 15 year old,, ah the bad old days miss them so..,

Comment

Working...
          X