web analytics
jeff - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeff

Hi there, I have not posted for a while and would not have wished this to be the reason for starting again. It is with sadness that I would like to let you know that jeff, the irreverent Aussie, passed away on the 25th. of November. He had been manfully battling cancer for quite a while.

Jeff, the luddite, was a breath of fresh air in a sometimes too serious world. I know that he entertained, and sometimes informed, the membership. Forno Bravo has created a community of lovers of the WFO and Jeff enjoyed his participation in it. He was always amazed at the willingness of James to so freely provide the forum and information it contains. It has also given me the opportunity to form a great friendship that was to last too short a time.

Rest In Peace teach

I ask that you raise a glass as I know he will be watching. To use one of his favourite sign-offs.

Travel safe.

Re: jeff

jeff made me laugh so much, although I usually couldn't understand half of what he said. I really missed his posts, and now I miss him... The world has just become a sadder place.

Thank you Inishta for letting us know. Yes, I will certainly raise a glass to him, or several. To jeff, mad aussie, may the gods smile kindly upon you!
    "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

Here here Inishta,
      I support Frances's thoughts completely!
      I have tagged his name along with Hendo who also succumbed to that hideous disease.

Prevention is better than cure, - do it right the first time!

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1
      Neillís kitchen underway

Oh my. I am grieved. He was funny, honest and kind. The world has lost much.

Another Sad Loss,

Jeff will be missed

May he now "Travel Safe" thru eternity

God rest his soul

Strewth, mate, Jeff was a good pal. We corresponded quite a bit, both on the Forum and off, by letter and email. Right now, I'm sure he's got the Billy can set up for a brew. I will miss his irreverence and his wisdom immensely.

"Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

How terribly sad. I am so sorry that I am late to this thread, and I am crushed by this. Such a wit and wonderful perspective -- he will be so missed.
              Pizza Ovens
              Outdoor Fireplaces