web analytics
Pizza Vending Machine - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Pizza Vending Machine

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Vending Machine

This is just wrong, on so many levels...

Well, at least it can make a pizza in three minutes!

Re: Pizza Vending Machine

H Ed
    the developer of this machine is a great inventor. Few people here on this forum including myself can't make a pizza from scratch in 3 minutes let alone cook one.Unless they use dangerous or unhealthy ingredients, what can the issue be if it looks, smells and tastes right, with your choice of toppings and a nice crisp base, it could be great.
    The only thing I see as a downer, is hanging around for 3 minutes waiting. This could be a problem if some one elses pizza comes out before yours and seems better than your choice.
    Maybe they could include a juke box to entertain you or an internet connection to surf the web whilst waiting
    I'd like to give them a try at least before casting judgement.

Just a thought

If you don't succeed the first time, try again and again until you get it right!

Actually, it is a great piece of engineering. And it's a great idea to add a jukebox...then they can call it the iPizza This has potential!

Having grown up in one of the "pizza mecca's" in the US (Connecticut), I found the best "restaurant" pizza is hand-crafted with fresh, high quality ingredients in an oven that has been fired up since 1967. This machine has the advantage of being consistant in its pizza production (just like a McDonald's). But you are right, I will have to give it a try (if I ever find one).

The innovative machine holds, cooks and serves 9” whole pizza pies in just 2 minutes. There are 3 different pizzas available in each machine at one time. Pizza Vending Machine on Coolest Gadgets. ... Yeah, the pizza vending machine doesn’t seem like a good idea on the surface, but this one is actually,

Well, that is a clever idea the engineer it had. Pizza vending machine some people they will like it. However, I am thinking if the pizza came out in the vending machine is that hot.