web analytics
Pizza Vending Machine - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Pizza Vending Machine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Vending Machine

This is just wrong, on so many levels...

Yahoo!

Well, at least it can make a pizza in three minutes!
    Ed

Re: Pizza Vending Machine

H Ed
    the developer of this machine is a great inventor. Few people here on this forum including myself can't make a pizza from scratch in 3 minutes let alone cook one.Unless they use dangerous or unhealthy ingredients, what can the issue be if it looks, smells and tastes right, with your choice of toppings and a nice crisp base, it could be great.
    The only thing I see as a downer, is hanging around for 3 minutes waiting. This could be a problem if some one elses pizza comes out before yours and seems better than your choice.
    Maybe they could include a juke box to entertain you or an internet connection to surf the web whilst waiting
    I'd like to give them a try at least before casting judgement.

Just a thought

Rastys
    If you don't succeed the first time, try again and again until you get it right!

Comment

Rastys,
      Actually, it is a great piece of engineering. And it's a great idea to add a jukebox...then they can call it the iPizza This has potential!

Having grown up in one of the "pizza mecca's" in the US (Connecticut), I found the best "restaurant" pizza is hand-crafted with fresh, high quality ingredients in an oven that has been fired up since 1967. This machine has the advantage of being consistant in its pizza production (just like a McDonald's). But you are right, I will have to give it a try (if I ever find one).
      Ed

Comment

The innovative machine holds, cooks and serves 9” whole pizza pies in just 2 minutes. There are 3 different pizzas available in each machine at one time. Pizza Vending Machine on Coolest Gadgets. ... Yeah, the pizza vending machine doesn’t seem like a good idea on the surface, but this one is actually,

Comment

Well, that is a clever idea the engineer it had. Pizza vending machine some people they will like it. However, I am thinking if the pizza came out in the vending machine is that hot.

Comment

Working...
          X