web analytics
Obsession bad, ovens in the movies - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Obsession bad, ovens in the movies

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsession bad, ovens in the movies

I might have to get professional help. My wife and I were sitting down to watch a movie and during the first minute of the film I saw a large vault style adobe covered oven sticking out of the side of a house. I had to spend the next 20 minutes going over the film frame by frame to see all I could of the oven.
    The movie was "A Fist full of Dollars" starring Clint Eastwood. I think this was one of the first spagetti westerns filmed by Sergio. It might have been filmed in Italy.
    I think my obsession is getting worse.

Has anyone else seen a WFO in a movie and had this experience ?

Last edited by brokencookie; 04-24-2008, 10:09 AM.
    Sharpei Diem.....Seize the wrinkle dog

Re: Obsession bad, ovens in the movies

Enchanted, the new Disney movie, features a pizza oven in New York -- in a starring role. It also bakes one of the main characters. :-)

If you have kids, it's fun.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces