web analytics
Forum Member Generosity - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Forum Member Generosity

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Member Generosity

I suppose this the the right place for this thread. It's been on my mind for some time to say that, although there are zillions of other forums out there, the FB forum is completely remarkable for the way in which the members are quick and willing to help each other out without the flaming egos that one finds elsewhere.

I'd particularly like to thank Drake Remoray (aka Drew) for his tireless help with my website. Honestly, I try not to be a pain in the, err, neck.

"Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Re: Forum Member Generosity

Thanks Jim! Glad to see you are making good use of your website!!

Thanks for your help here!

My Oven Thread:

Re: Forum Member Generosity

I want to second what Jim said. What a great group of folks we have built -- I've always thought that interesting people were attracted to brick ovens.

Also, I can say this for all of us, how much we appreciate and benefit from Jim's knowledge and contributions. How many groups have a guy who is a master baker and a master builder at the same time?
      Pizza Ovens
      Outdoor Fireplaces