web analytics
Christmas damage - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Christmas damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas damage

I got a couple of things I really wanted to use in the oven.

A Tagine - saw someone here mention it and thought it would be a cool addition. Got one under the tree, opened the box and it was in a million pieces.
    A La Coche - saw the results of using one here and knew it would be great to have one. Opened the box, it was in a million pieces. What the hell?

These items are fragile glass - they ship them in containers like they are made of soft rubber.

The Tagine has already been replaced but the Coche was bought online so we get to hassle with that game.

Got a couple of bannetons, thank god they are not made of glass Hopefully your gifts survived...

May your fires be great in the New Year...
    Check out my pictures here:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/les-build-4207.html

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Re: Christmas damage

Maybe Santa thought youd been naughty throughout the year and thought he would teach you a lesson......
    The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

Books.

Comment

Originally posted by brickie in oz View Post
      Maybe Santa thought youd been naughty throughout the year and thought he would teach you a lesson......
      How true to form! Still a Grinch at Christmas!

Comment

Santa musta thought I was good. My Christmas presents, 2 litres of Southern Comfort, were unscathed despite being packed in ordinary cardboard cartons.

Comment

Same for me, my bottles of Gin & Vermouth for the evening Martini were intact, as well as the bottle of Glenmorangie scotch

What does Santa mean by being "Naughty" anyway?
          "All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy"

Spike Milligan

"It is only impossible if you stop and think about it"
          The Pirate Captain

Comment

Working...
          X