web analytics
Get Well Redbrick - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Get Well Redbrick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Well Redbrick

Nick,
    Hope you are feeling well (of course medication tends to do that) -- and that your 2007 will be a healthy one. Happy to hear that your surgery isn't Brick Oven-related. Take care, and hopefully your next "relaxed moment" will be wine-induced.
    James
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Get Well Redbrick

James, Nick,

My sentiments exactly. Get well, my man. We're going to need you healthy for the great, tremenjous, feature-length pizza and bread extravaganza movie that will take the continent by, er, fire, or is it storm?

Jim
    "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Thanks fellas. Luckily I have a steady stream of actresses coming by and taking care of me. I can't tell if they're after a part in the movie, or some prescription meds. Not that I care. Good to hear your voice finally Jim. Great job on the videos. My resources are ever available.

Comment

Doesn't Jim have great voice. Perfect. I foresee a long and successful career in voiceover.
        James
        Pizza Ovens
        Outdoor Fireplaces

Comment

Working...
        X