web analytics
Free: Fire Blanket - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Free: Fire Blanket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free: Fire Blanket

I've got a bit of 8lb. 1"x24" fire blanket left. It's 6'6" long.

I figure it's around $25.00 worth.

I realize this isn't much but it might just be the amount someone has come up short.

You pay pay for shipping and it's yours.

PLEASE don't ask for it just for the having, I'd prefer it goes to someone who actually needs it. I won't ship it to you unless you are actually in a build.

Re: Free: Fire Blanket

Abouna, I just poured my upper deck for a 42" last week end. I currently have one full roll purchased from a sulplus house and a partial purchased from a closing masonry supply dealer. Planning to back fill the dog house with vermiculite. I would appreciate having your left over blanket. If you want to PM me for contact info and let me know what you think for UPS cost.
    Thanks,
    John

Comment

I'll try to get back to you tomorrow with a shipping quote.

Comment

Blanket is still available as I don't seem to be able to reach silvfox.

Comment

Abouna, I PM you this morning but didn't have time to do PayPal before work. I will take care of it tonight
          Silvox

Comment

Got it. Will get it shipped tomorrow.

Cheers.

Comment

Abouna, Reicieved the insul. blanket today.
              Thanks, John

Comment

Working...
              X