web analytics
Fire brick for sale - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Fire brick for sale

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire brick for sale

I have about 200 + or - fire brick that I want to sell.I thought I would see if some one from my part of the country would be interested..Asking 1.50 for each one.There are several Carter fire brick and another brand hard fire-brick..I just got doing my second oven and these are bricks from my first build..They are mortared with clay that comes off with a little water.If interested let me know and I can give more information.Thanks
    Last edited by castiron; 04-23-2011, 10:59 PM.

Re: Fire brick for sale

If you still have the brick I'm in Seattle.
    Would take them all.

Re: Fire brick for sale

shoot me an e-mail to castiron9@comcast.net and we can talk details....been awhile since i was on here...I still have them..