web analytics
Portable WFO possibly for sale... - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Portable WFO possibly for sale...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable WFO possibly for sale...

Just testing the waters...
    thinking about selling my portable WFO built using castable refractory.
    You can view the build thread here.

I was thinking of asking around $4k....?

If anyone is remotely interested let me know and I will add recent pictures of it.

It takes about 1hr to get to cooking heat (800f) and I can cook about 12 pizzas and only add two logs to the oven to maintain the heat.

Re: Portable WFO possibly for sale...

it's called many hours of manual labor...

And a pizza place spends how much in materials to sell a pie for eight dollars? The laborer is worthy of his hire, I say.
      My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

I actually did a bit of math after my build and determined that my $2100 investment (all oven build expenses, including tools) would actually be a $10,000 ++ job if I were to duplicate it for someone else (charging local mason rates....not those of a DR. or lawyer)

Many, many hours of manual labor. Go for it Joey, you deserve every penny you are asking and then some.

I have to admit that as I read that post I thought it was very sarcastic, but I find it hard to believe a 'brickie' wouldn't see the value in labor? Price seems reasonable to me for something you can haul around.
          My oven (for now):

Sorry guys the alcohol took over the key board..my bad.
            The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.

its ok brickie, I didn't really want to sell it anyway, i just wanted an excuse to build a second one