web analytics
Leftover oven building materials in Brooklyn NY - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

1 of 2 < >

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum members.

As many may have noticed already, the Community Forum site was briefly down today. While working on scheduled routine maintenance, we encountered an error when trying to add a software update. As the site is now back up and running, some of you may notice that some recent data has been misplaced from November 10th up to today. We are currently working on resolving the issue. The forum has full operational capabilities and we encourage all forum members to continue actively posting in the threads.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. The Forno Bravo family values each and every member of our community. If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know on our issues thread here:

Thank you for understanding.
2 of 2 < >

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Leftover oven building materials in Brooklyn NY

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leftover oven building materials in Brooklyn NY

Hoping this helps out someone starting an oven project in the NYC area. It will help me out. Long story short - I did a low dome without a brick flue and wound up with a lot of extra bricks I need to get rid of. Could be a very economical start to someone wanting to do an oven in the 5 boroughs. Approximately 65 full bricks and about the same qty of diamond saw cut half bricks. Plus a bunch of remnants and fireclay you are welcome to as well. There is also one unopened bag of HeatStop50, and maybe a bit more in an opened bag. Also 2 full pieces of Cal Sil insulation board.

Looking to get $90 for everything. (I paid $1.09 for each full brick and $60 for a full bag of Heat Stop 50). I would give you an exact brick count before you have to commit.

(in my best Billy Mays voice) Order today and as an added bonus... I would be happy to discuss what I did with my oven in person and if cooking pizzas at that time - even feed you

send a PM if interested. thanks. David
    Last edited by dhs; 08-02-2010, 10:02 AM.

Re: Leftover oven building materials in Brooklyn NY

Have you sold out? --mo

These items are still available. Let me know if still interested.

Still available?

Jed, not sure if you got the email but yes this is still availble.