web analytics
Breakfast Pizza - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Breakfast Pizza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast Pizza

Heya's,

Finished my door this weekend, So after a pizza night with guests Saturday night I placed the door in, Sunday morning I worked someleft over dough into shape and on went the cheese bacon,onion and a egg.
    about 10 minutes later cup of coffe in hand pulled my breakfast out of the oven..touch of cracked pepper, and a nice way to start the day I must say!!Name:  e70b5556c170fc567371a0199890799b.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  608.7 KB

Name:  a04fceaaae054b64140000e414477a83.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  713.5 KB

Re: Breakfast Pizza

Wow what a great way to start a day!

Comment

That is beautifulllllll,,, I like the looks of yours better.. Heres the one I did, It was good though

Cheers
      Mark
      Last edited by ThisOldGarageNJ; 08-16-2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Superb looking pizza gv...

I always seem to find myself having to eat "leftover pizza" for breakfast ...

Yours looks a whole lot better!
        / Rossco

Comment

wow, sounda extremely delicious off cause i wil cook it
          Lost in choosing userbars for this forum...

Comment

Great way to start the morning..
            I have just found it:
            Custom t-shirts || Customize t-shirts || Funny t-shirts

Comment

what pizza you like the most guys.. I love italian..
              I have just found it:
              Custom t-shirts || Customize t-shirts || Funny t-shirts

Comment

We had our WFO built as part of a project to extend the house. One Sunday we had no usable kitchen so as part of doing the curing of the oven I cooked a full English in there - did it in a tray and not on a pizza base though.

I put the Cumberland Sausage in first followed by black pudding, mushrooms and bacon. Finally, just before it was cooked, I cracked a few eggs over it all. Delicious.

The builders, who had thought I was nuts for building this thing, were straight over for a bacon sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
                  I put the Cumberland Sausage in first followed by black pudding, mushrooms and bacon. Finally, just before it was cooked, I cracked a few eggs over it all. Delicious.
                  Any pics??? Sounds very nice indeed!!

Rossco
                  / Rossco

Comment

Unfortunately not as they had the back wall offthe house and everything was in a total mess.

I can thoroughly recommend it though - the mingling of the juices and then binding it all together with the eggs cracked over it makes for a pretty tasty sunday breakfast. A lot less greasy than a fry up with a WOF taste.

I just wet the bottom of the pan with a litte EVOO and it cooked itself really.

Comment

Working...
                    X