web analytics
I'm a bore... or in a rut. - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

I'm a bore... or in a rut.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a bore... or in a rut.

Last night - T.J.'s dough and sauce. Not enough time to make my own. AGAIN!

Pepperoni and olive (for the kids); Mushroom and roasted garlic (for the adults). Full-fat Mozz, sharp aged Provalone, and Reggiano cheese mix. Cheap red wine to wash it all down with.

Good friends helped make it a memorable evening.

Amazing discovery... my wife is one of the kids... in terms of pizza preference. What to do; what to do?

Re: I'm a bore... or in a rut.

I think this goes along with that saying, "a bad day fishing is better than a good at work".

Even with non-homemade ingredients, a wfo improves a pizza. Even without a wfo, making your own pizza (even from purchased dough and sauce) beats all frozen pizza, most delivery places and probably most restaurants...

Drake
    My Oven Thread:
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/d...-oven-633.html

Comment

Re: I'm a bore... or in a rut.

Your pizza sounds quite adventurous to me... I know what you mean though, we always seem to end up with the same toppings, too.

Plain ham for the kids (without even mozarella for the eldest), olives, salami, corn and pineapple for the grownups.

If you feel bad about it, just tell yourself that you're cooking "your very favourite pizzas (reached after a long period of intense trial and error experimenting)" rather than being in a rut. Anyway, who cares about being a bore, as long as it tastes good?

(maybe I'll try the roasted garlic sometime though, that sounds yummy!)
      "Building a Brick oven is the most fun anyone can have by themselves." (Terry Pratchett... slightly amended)

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p...pics-2610.html
      http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/p...nues-2991.html

Comment

Working...
      X