web analytics
Kiss The Summer Good-Bye BBQ - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Kiss The Summer Good-Bye BBQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiss The Summer Good-Bye BBQ

And Potluck

Saturday was the 7th Annual KTSG BBQ

I cooked 15 pounds of pork ribs
    12 pounds of hot links
    13 pounds of yard bird
    5 pounds of sirloin
    1 pound of tube steaks

Sorry no WFO. The brick bbq is from a Sunset Magazine called "The Dollar BBQ" circa 1950's. I could have done the same thing with a wheelbarrow, also from Sunset Magazine, but my wheelbarrow is made of plastic not steel! the 30,000 pounds of brick (this is a little less than 1/2) will make up a walkway next to the house sometime in the near future.

Pics are wings and Mr. T testing the hot links
    Attached Files

Re: Kiss The Summer Good-Bye BBQ

Porky the pig and a 3 meter flag that gets flown outside
    Attached Files

Comment

JE,

Sorry I missed it--again. Next year? Don't know. Hey, whaddya gonna do with all dem bricks?

Jim
      "Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

Comment

Dem Bricks is a landscraping project. Any leftovers will be a WFO project! The backyard slopes into the house. I will scrape out the grass from the house 6 feet out, dig down about 4 inches, properly grade it, drop in a french drain, compact it, line it to keep weeds from growing, add in 1 inch of sand compact that and then lay down a heringbone pattern. Finally I will get to build my oven. Oh and in about 8 years or less the wife wants to build a 2nd story so all the bricks get removed for the construction phase. Nice eh? all this work is manual as a bobcat cannot get into the yard.

Also there is an open invite to our Annual KTSG-BBQ. It happens on the first Sat of October
        Last edited by jengineer; 10-09-2007, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X