web analytics
Another Pizza Party - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Another Pizza Party

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Pizza Party

These pics are from mid July, we had a group of about 24 people, made around 30 pies. I'll split the pics into two posts, first ones to do with prep, the other of the party

Dough prep - 2 pics, trying these plastic bowls out, mixed results so far

Grilling veggies

Cooking Italian sausage fully
    Attached Files

Re: Another Pizza Party

And pics from the party.

1- Cooking away

2 - A guest so happy about her chicken and shrimp fajita combo and whatever else she could throw on it pizza

3 - The happy crowd (wine always helps)

4 - Last but not least a nice desert pie, chocolate under the roasted marshmallows
    Attached Files

Thanks, Richie,
      A S'Mores Pizza! How cool is that! Everything looks great. That chicken and shrimp fajita pizza looks really good as well (I'd have a big smile on my face too ) Would you be willing to share how to put one together?

How was the oven temp? Did you get 2 minute pizzas?
        My Oven Thread:

Drake, oven temp stayed up above 850, but I was adding wood throughout the night, 2 minutes or less, worked well.

rberg, She added lots to that pie. The chicken was seasoned pretty heavely and I grilled the chicken breasts before the party and shoved them in the fridge until the eparty. I used ample amounts of garlic powder, chile powder and Lousianna style seasoning (Tony's).

The shrimp I seasoned in a bowl using same stuff, tossed them in olive oil, lime juice and a little beer then through them on a fajita style cast iron skillet that I had in the oven when it was pizza hot, and WOW, they jumped off that thing and were done before I could pull the skillet back out. Found a new toy to play with in the oven!

Richie, excellent. Marinated shrimp popping on a hot cast iron skillet. That's something you can't do without a wood-fired oven!

You can do something similar with stuffed mushrooms.
            Pizza Ovens
            Outdoor Fireplaces

Originally posted by Richie View Post
              WOW, they jumped off that thing and were done before I could pull the skillet back out. Found a new toy to play with in the oven!
              One is reminded that the French verb "Saute" means "Jump"
              My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2