web analytics
Stonecutter Inspiration - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Stonecutter Inspiration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stonecutter Inspiration

While reading a post from Stonecutter (brick oven redux), I saw a pizza that I wanted to try & duplicate. He described a jalapeno popper pizza. I cheated and used store bought salsa. I mixed whipped cream cheese & salsa verde together for the base. I added sliced, fresh jalapenos as well as small Florida red, yellow, & orange peppers for color, and then topped with Monterey jack cheese. Delicious & credit Stonecutter for the idea!
    Attached Files

Re: Stonecutter Inspiration

Yummy.

Cheers Colin

My Build - Index to Major Build Stages

Comment

Re: Stonecutter Inspiration

Thanks, the real credit goes to my chef wife for that creation.

If you want, try it with crumbled bacon next time. We didn't have any on hand when we made that pizza, but we when we made it the following week, it was added. The bacon made it......of course, what doesn't it make better?
      Old World Stone & Garden

Current WFO build - Dry Stone Base & Gothic Vault

When we build, let us think that we build for ever.
      John Ruskin

Comment

Working...
      X