web analytics
out of work so turned into an old Greek yiayia - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

1 of 2 < >

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum members.

As many may have noticed already, the Community Forum site was briefly down today. While working on scheduled routine maintenance, we encountered an error when trying to add a software update. As the site is now back up and running, some of you may notice that some recent data has been misplaced from November 10th up to today. We are currently working on resolving the issue. The forum has full operational capabilities and we encourage all forum members to continue actively posting in the threads.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. The Forno Bravo family values each and every member of our community. If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know on our issues thread here:

Thank you for understanding.
2 of 2 < >

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

out of work so turned into an old Greek yiayia

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of work so turned into an old Greek yiayia

As the title says - I'm out of work (apart from internet shop) thoroughly deep in debt (because of other people not us) so I have plenty of time to fire up the oven - I mostly forget to take pics until the food has gone - but hubby not back yet soooooo This is what I cooked this afternoon
    Curried veg (courgettes, aubergines, etc etc)
    Followed by pork and potatoes

I'm on the Harcombe diet - so I'm not allowed any carbs no pizza
    I keep sneaking a glass of wine in though!

so this is the reason for the meat/veg dishes (potatoes are for the others)
    Attached Files

Re: out of work so turned into an old Greek yiayia

Must say I love the way my Greek mates does potatoes......which is what yours look like.

Bit of a pain on the no pizza for you.

One of my kids is gluten and dairy free for his diet so I need to learn how to do some yummy options for him.

Build #1

Build #2 (Current)

Looks good. Yiayia reminds me of this...
      Yiayia on Fashion - YouTube
      My build progress
      My WFO Journal on Facebook
      My dome spreadsheet calculator

hahahahahahaha = that is so me with the oven! Thanks for the link ..... just wish other countries would stop associating hummous with Greece - it's not Greek at all! Never, ever seen it sold here in 25yrs of being here!
        Great videos though and so true! Going to share on facebook!

wow....the curried vegetables look AWESOME....Could I get the recipe for those. Just got my oven about a month ago, and wanting to cook as many different recipes as I can...........................cheers