If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm Peter Reinhart! Ask Me Anything! Monday, February 15, 2016 7:00-8:00 pm EST
To kick off our AMA feature, we have invited author, chef and master bread maker and host of Pizza Quest, Peter Reinhart, to be our first host! Peter will be in the Forum on Monday, February 15th, from 7:00 - 8:00 pm EST. If you are unable to be online during the live session, you can post your questions in the sticky post. Peter will answer those questions during the live session on February 15th. You can view Peter's answers to your questions as well as what happened during the live session in the session thread.
Ask Me Anything New Forum Feature
You will notice a new forum at the top of the main page called, "Ask Me Anything". This forum will be used for live one hour "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) sessions hosted by people who are knowledgeable in different areas pertaining to wood fired ovens. How it works:
- Each AMA will have a "sticky" thread where the community can post questions they would like answered during the live session. This will allow everyone to participate even if you can't be online for the live session. These questions will not be answered by the host until the live AMA; if you need an answer quickly, you should post it in the appropriate Forum area for the community to respond.
- Another thread will be posted for the live AMA. Registered users who are logged in during the live session can interact with the host by asking questions and receiving responses.
- The live thread will remain in the AMA forum to view after the session.
We hope you enjoy this new feature! Please let us know if there is a topic that you'd like to have as an AMA and we'll look for a host!
That fireplace looks great! I hope after my oven build is finished, and I complete a few of those honey doos from her list, that I will be able some day to build one.
Her list, however incudes:
1. Remodeling the kitchen, and baths, complete with concrete counters and ceramic tile on the floors.
2. Wood flooring in the living room, hall, and 3 bed rooms.
3. Repaint every freaking surface inside the house .
7. The list goes on and freaking on .
I just hope that I can live long enough to have an intertaining area like yours .
"A year from now, you will wish that you had started today "
Some more pics.
I really like to get everyone involved from making to cooking the pizzas, their own and everyone elses, they always have such fun.
I also like to give my camera to the the hungry hoard so that I get a different perspective of the night.
There is also another Forno Bravo member in the pics, but Ill let them identify themselves if they wish too.....lol