web analytics
first cooking experience - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

first cooking experience

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first cooking experience

yesterday i was curing the oven for the sixth time and i noticed it was all white inside, so i raked out the coals, cooked a loaf of pane di casa bread and a corning dish of sausage and potatoes, i cannot begin to tell you how much we enjoyed. pizza this weekend. Thanks to all who have answered my questions, i hope i can help someone in the future.

p.s. i am sure my questions have only just begun

white dome

convenient that you had a dough ready when the oven was white !

Congratulations on beginning cooking. How did the potato/sausage dish turn out? Worth reporting the recipe? I'm somewhat intrigued.

i have to admit, i started the dough at about noon when i put extra wood on, so i was anticipating the otcome. the sausage and potatoes was great, i will post the recipe shortley

Thanksgiving Day

We cooked two ducks, two chickens, green bean casserole, dressing
        and then kept it all warm in the new oven. Great food and all done without
        foil, just open and great!
        Next time we will even try the turkey!!!!

Welcome to the club! Isn't it a lot of fun watching the dome heat, and getting started cooking. I always say that is one of life's real pleasures. Enjoy, and keep posting your cooking successes.
          Pizza Ovens
          Outdoor Fireplaces