web analytics
Forno Rustico - outdoor cooking classes - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Forno Rustico - outdoor cooking classes

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forno Rustico - outdoor cooking classes

I traveled parts of California this past May and had the pleasure of taking a 3 hour course with Lea Bergen of Forno Rustico (Forno Rustico - Fire. Inspire. Ignite. - Sonoma & Napa) at her beautiful home and kitchen studio in Sonoma.

Lea has a wealth of knowledge with the forno a legna and is a very patient and dedicated instructor; she took the time to answer my many questions about the wood-burning oven and many other culinary inquiries--which included a discussion on salt and followed by a salt taste test.

I mentioned to Lea that I wanted to go beyond pizza and learn techniques on how to prepare appetizers and meats in the forno. She did not disappoint. She prepared a menu that took me to many parts of the world - Toscana, Morroco, and Calabria (just to keep it real for me).

I would highly recommend taking a course with Lea and when I am back in California, I would not hesitate spending another few hours to learn more from this well-travelled and experienced Chef.

Last edited by BeviMangiVivi; 07-21-2010, 06:17 AM.