web analytics
Lighter whole grain bread - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Lighter whole grain bread

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighter whole grain bread

I've been pushing the kid's limits with my heavier Miche-style boules (I think my spelt loaves might have done it), so I am trying a few recipes that are lighter, but still healthy.

Today's bread is a pan loaf for toasting and sandwiches that uses TJ's whole grain cereal with rye, barley, oats and wheat. The cereal is par-cooked, so it cooks in three minutes. I didn't soak the grains overnight and it came out well.

The recipe is 400gr TJ GP, 200gr KA white whole wheat and 100gr whole grains, with 420gr water. I used 220gr starter (100gr GP and 120gr water).

It's a big hit, and I think I will work along these lines for a while to keep the natives happy.

Attached Files
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Lighter whole grain bread

Very nice looking loaf! That should keep anyone happy!