web analytics
ANyone have a good formula for Rye bread? - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

ANyone have a good formula for Rye bread?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANyone have a good formula for Rye bread?

I just finished corning some beef, and want to make some corned beef on rye sandwiches. Any ideas on the rye? Would like a natural leaven formula, but I can convert it if need be.

Re: ANyone have a good formula for Rye bread?

John
    Just saw this, my wife makes a pretty darn good rye bread...maybe I can get her to share...we've tried Reinhart's whcih uses a 100% rye starter...didn't quite get all of what we like so we might tweak it a bit but I think it is a good starting point
    Dutch
    "Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. " Charles Mingus
    "Build at least two brick ovens...one to make all the mistakes on and the other to be just like you dreamed of!" Dutch

Comment

Working...
    X