web analytics
eMagazine recommendation Bread #1 - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

eMagazine recommendation Bread #1

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eMagazine recommendation Bread #1

While grazing at “The fresh loaf” I found a link to the first issue and after reading the issue I thought I’d pass the info along. Rather than recipes there are four interviews and a introduction by the editor, Jarkko Laine. The interviews are with Chris Young, of the “Real Bread Campaign” in the UK, Phil Agnew a blogger from Austrailia, Larry Lowary a baker from Washington State and Richard Bertinet a baker and baking teacher from Bath in the UK. I found the interviews informative and thought provoking and thought some of you might as well.

The issue is downloadable at Insanely Interested
    Insanely Interested

Re: eMagazine recommendation Bread #1

What a nice eMagazine. I found the Real Bread Campaign and how it started quite interesting. I especially liked the interview that said something about the efforts to make "real bread and give it time to ripen and develop flavor naturally". Can't wait for the 2nd issue. Thanks for finding it Chris.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor sons-of-bitches are starving to death." -Auntie Mame

View My Picasa Web Album UPDATED oct

My Oven Costs Spreadsheet

My Oven Thread

Yes, thanks Chris
      Lee B.
      DFW area, Texas, USA

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is Here.
      Our One Meter Pompeii Oven album is here.
      An album showing our Thermal Breaks is Here.

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Forgot to thank you Chris for posting this. Downloaded and read the emag last week. Very interesting interviews and stories. I hope this goes far for them.

I hope the quality is maintained and it gains traction..

The Real Bread school program "Bake your lawn" reminds me of going on a field trip to a working farm.. Very cool to bring the image of where food comes from to children in a very personal way.

Last edited by SCChris; 04-03-2012, 11:34 AM.

I like the mag - just did not enlarge well for me and was hard to read! Maybe it is just me and my linux box.

Jen-Aire 5 burner propane grill/Char Broil Smoker

Follow my build Chris' WFO

The 2nd edition is dedicated to Flour and the interviews continue to be high quality, thought provoking and informative. Again highly recomended reading for Bread Heads.