web analytics
Just some delicious bread - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Just some delicious bread

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some delicious bread

I'm starting to get the hang of the bread baking. Earlier in the week, after making pizzas I made some great multi grain bread at high temp. Chewy and delicious inside with a nice hard crust.

Yesterday I made some beer can chicken for dinner. So the temps afterward were lower. Didn't get the crust I like so much but the bread came out great and the kids devoured it.

I have two loaves left. I might send one to the neighbors wen they get home from church.

My slow journey to pizza.

Re: Just some delicious bread

Looks great!!! I did bread yesterday myself 7 loaves sorry no pictures but we baked them during a huge rain storm and I did not want to get wet getting to the house for my camera. Then a bunch got eaten before I thought about pictures again.