web analytics
Voiceover on instruction videos - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Voiceover on instruction videos

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voiceover on instruction videos

Nick, these are great. LOL -- you made my day with the voiceover. They are not only funny, the content is great. I extracted your audio and imported it into the origional .mov, and then re-compressed them, so the quality is still good streaming over an ordinary broadband connection.

These are highly recommended.

Last edited by james; 12-13-2006, 09:11 AM.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

The voices are great, a hoot, and they do get the points across quite nicely.
    Well done and thanks.

"Made are tools, and born are hands"--William Blake, 1757-1827

You like me! You really like me!

While it is standard practice of film producers to take undue credit from writers, I am unable to claim the accolades for these voice overs alone. The revelatory and melodious dialogue was penned by fornobravo's very own Canuck Jim. The golden throated pitch man is one Christopher Dinan, formerly of Westchester County.

Who gets credit for the music score? really adds flavor to the visual.
        Check out my pictures here:

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

So now my co-workers are looking at me funny as a laugh out loud at a bread shaping video. Nice work!
          My Oven Thread:

Voice over

Great job. This is what I need to push me past the point of hesitation.

And it was good to learn from the narration that the hands are tilted inward on the bottom when shapping the round.

J W