web analytics
Reinhart's No Knead Ciabatta... - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Reinhart's No Knead Ciabatta...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinhart's No Knead Ciabatta...

Made last night... using baguette tray to form and then bake on baking paper.

I use that as a starter with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping before going on to pizzas as the main dish.
    Attached Files
    / Rossco

Re: Reinhart's No Knead Ciabatta...

Looks like a great crust (for me anyways). I also like the idea of this as an appetizer. We typically use a pizza or two with fresh basil, half-cut grape tomatoes, and fresh mozza to share to get everybody in the mood. I should add we do a dough drizzled with olive oil, then pull it out and place the other ingredients on cold. Very tasty.. I call it the "mama' (stolen from a place locally called the mimi) since my wife loves it so much.

The paper didn't burn. I've had 3 loaves of dough in the regular oven where the paper has fused to the bottom of my loaves and am now gun-shy.
    My oven (for now):
    http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...ven-14269.html

Comment

Working...
    X