web analytics
Mary G's Workshop - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Mary G's Workshop

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary G's Workshop

has anyone here attended the workshop in Prince Albert, Ontario at Mary G's Artisian Breads? It is a 9+ hour drive for me and I would love to make it happen! Any input is greatly appreciated

Re: Mary G's Workshop

This is our own "Canuck Jim" and his workshop is well spoken of:

My geodesic oven project: part 1, part 2

I did see that! thanks!!

I sadly have not attended his workshop. But I have benefited from his sage advice on bread baking. I am sure you would not regret it (except the Canada part)...just kidding CJ

My Oven Thread:

My wife and I took his basic class back in April. Jim knows his stuff and loves to share it. We walked away from the class knowing a heck of a lot more than we did walking into it. I can't say enough good things about the class and highly recommend it. Sadly I don't know if we will ever be able to get back up there for any of his other classes.

When you run across a post like the one above. How do you flag it or report it?

The above post was removed. Thanks for letting me know how to report them.
            Last edited by Faith In Virginia; 01-12-2011, 01:46 PM. Reason: updated info

Push the button top right of the post......
              The English language was invented by people who couldnt spell.

My Build.