web analytics
The Bread Baker's Apprentice - Australia - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

We are continuing to work diligently to resolve the issues currently being experienced with the PhotoPlog. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

The Bread Baker's Apprentice - Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bread Baker's Apprentice - Australia

After reading about Peter Reinhart's valuable bread baking resource I tried to track it down locally here in Perth, Western Australia. Nobody I contacted had it in stock. Turning to the Internet, I tracked it down to an online bookshop called "fishpond". They are offering it for $46.97 (AUD). There is a $5.99 shipping cost... but they have a (10%) discount voucher available which pretty much covers delivery. If you decide to order over $50 you get free delivery anyway.

Definitely worth grabbing one. I will have to wait a week or so for mine to arrive... sigh!!

Fishpond.com.au: The Bread Baker's Apprentice, Peter Reinhart - Shop Online for Books in Australia

Rossco
    / Rossco

Re: The Bread Baker's Apprentice - Australia

Nice link, Iíll be all over that myself..just started to attempt the odd loaf too, and have seen Peter Rienhart referenced quite alot on this forum.

Brett....

Comment

Re: The Bread Baker's Apprentice - Australia

Yes, the BBA seems to be the "preferred" reference Brett with experts like Dino and others producing some amazing bread based on Reinhart's recipes.

Rossco
      / Rossco

Comment

Working...
      X