web analytics
Reinhart TV Series?! - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues Update

Things are progressing in getting things back in order on the Forum! User avatars should be showing up. Attachment and inline images are in the process of being uploaded. We are still looking for a migration path for the Photoplog gallery. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Reinhart TV Series?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinhart TV Series?!

Not sure if has been mentioned here but Peter Reinhart may be doing a TV series. Peter Reinhart's Weblog

Loren

Re: Reinhart TV Series?!

I saw that too a few days ago on his blog Loren, I think it would be fantastic!

Comment

Thanks for mentioning it, Loren! I don't normally follow his blog. As soon as I saw he would be in Texas I sent him an email to bring him up to date on the pizza scene in San Antonio!

I have done two classes with Peter. He gave me a tour of Johnson and Wales two years ago. He is a great teacher.

I guarantee the pizza recipes would be worthwhile if he gets the show!

Thanks!
      Jay

Comment

Hi Jay,

Telehort and I went to one of his classes in Sonoma a while ago. That guy has a passion for baking and is a very good instructor. I learned a lot in a very short time, it was nice to get a hands on experience with the dough. The class was well worth it.

I really hope the TV or Web show happens!

Loren

Comment

Hi Loren!

I too hope it happens but I will miss the tactile touch of the dough!

Thanks!
          Jay

Comment

Working...
          X