web analytics
Dough storage - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Dough storage

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dough storage

I finally found stackable dough storage trays that fit into the refrigerator. The are just big enough to hold six 280g dough balls -- which works for me. I made three 1kg batches of Caputo dough, then mixed everything together and ended up with 15 good balls (and one small one).

I could stack the dough trays and everything was a lot neater. Plus, each tray has a lid, so I didn't have any problems with skin on the dough. Space was tight, and the dough balls grow into each other, but I could get them out.

Overall, I think it's a success and I'm going to stick with them.

I will post photos and dimensions next -- and the brand name. The trays are food grade and NSF approved.

More to come.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Dough storage

Here is a photo.

The trays are 12"x8"x3.5". Tight, but functional. And they stack in the refrigerator.
    Attached Files
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Dough storage

Yep. That's what I need. the commerical ones are just too big.

I've got some rather huge tubs for multi dough runs - but I would like something more compact.

I tried to use the semi disposable single serving plastic tubs and they work ok for a small pizza night - like 4 to 8 pies.

My oven progress -