web analytics
A fantastic cookbook for all who love cooking with fire - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

A fantastic cookbook for all who love cooking with fire

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fantastic cookbook for all who love cooking with fire

Stoked -- the new book from Al Brown - YouTube

The name Al Brown will not mean a lot to people out of NZ - but down here he is very well known and a fantastic chef.

He has a "back to nature" approach, and his books are some of the most amazing cookbooks you will ever buy. The photography is, well, I just wish I could take a picture 1/2 as well.

In fact his fishing one is the only book I ever have on my coffee table. (Stoked soon to be added tho).

This book is all about cooking with fire - not always in a wood fired oven - but most of the techniques can hold true.

I promise you that you will be impressed and love this book.

He is moving house at the moment - so he cannot process orders at the moment - but normally you can buy from his website: Al Brown

But - you can get it via a online merchant here

Stoked: Cooking with Fire, book by Al Brown - Buy it at Mighty Ape NZ

does not seem to be for same on Amazon.

Re: A fantastic cookbook for all who love cooking with fire

Awesome video.
    Matthew 19:26. With God all things are possible.

My Build: http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f21/...les-18741.html