web analytics
Ramekins Winter Class Schedule - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Ramekins Winter Class Schedule

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramekins Winter Class Schedule

Here is the Winter schedule for the wood fired cooking classes at Ramkins.

1/11: “Winter Tuscan Comforts” with Mary Karlin
    1/26: “Soups, Stews & Chowders” with Mary Karlin
    2/21: “Winter Trattoria Cooking” with Mary Karlin
    3/2: “Art of Bread” with Tim Decker
    3/24: “Pizza, Calzone & Focaccia” with Mary Karlin
    3/30: “Easter Bread Workshop” with Tim Decker
    4/19: “Forno Bravo Workshop: Intro to Wood-fired Cooking” with Mary Karlin
    4/21: “The Tuscan Grill” with Lisa Lavagetto
    4/28: “John Ash’s Spring Grilling Party” with John Ash

For more information on Ramekins and their Forno Bravo oven, you can look here:

Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

My wife and I took a Ramekins class on sunday (hands-on brunch cooking... not the oven class), but it was very well done and I'd highly recommend them. They let me poke around outside at their wood-burning oven, which was nice of them.
    Keller TX
    Artigiano 39"
    former Phoenix resident and Pizzeria Bianco fan