web analytics
Pumpkin Pizza Pie - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Announcement

Collapse

Photo Galleries are back! Instructions below.

Dear forum users,
Thank you for your patience with the Photo galleries. We've got your galleries online!
We have finished writing a custom script to migrate the PhotoPlog to vBulletin5’s albums.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin killed the "Photoplogs" in their software upgrade which was unforeseen and we're the first development group to have written a script for getting the galleries back... that said, it took some time to reverse engineer the code and get the albums to move over seamlessly!

Forum users will be able to access their “PhotoPlog” images through their user profile page by clicking on the “Media” tab.
They will also be able to browse other albums by going to the albums page. (On the forum site, there is a link in the black bar beside “Forums” to the albums.)

In order for users to create an album please follow the steps below.
1) Go to user profile page and click “Media”
2) Click Add Photos
3) Enter Photo Gallery Title in the first field
4) Click Upload or Select from Photo Album to add photos
5) Click Post
6) Once posted, the album will be created as a “Topic” on the albums page for the public to see. The topic title will be the “Photo Gallery Title” they created before uploading their photos.

To create this migration path we used vBulletin5’s default album structure. Unfortunately, it won’t work like the “PhotoPlog” but is an album/gallery component on the forum now.
See more
See less

Pumpkin Pizza Pie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin Pizza Pie

This is a pumpkin pie...pizza style. Great for the fall season coming up.
    To give you the basics this has a pumpkin pizza dough with a pumpkin (custard) pie filling and meringue topping then sprinkled with toasted pumpkin seeds. The pizza crust is covered with sugar and cinnamon.

The first pizza I dolloped the meringue to give it a bit of mozzarella look. All was well then I discovered the dollops had nothing to cling to so they wobbled around a bit. The second pizza (slice shot) I spread the meringue out that made it more stable.

The recipe is a bit detailed and if someone is interested I will share but it will take me a bit of time to type it all out. Or I can give you the short cut version and you can figure it out on your own.

None the less a great desert pizza. If you like pumpkin pie...this is a must
    Attached Files
Working...
X