web analytics
Strawberry and Chocolate Pizza - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

1 of 2 < >

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum members.

As many may have noticed already, the Community Forum site was briefly down today. While working on scheduled routine maintenance, we encountered an error when trying to add a software update. As the site is now back up and running, some of you may notice that some recent data has been misplaced from November 10th up to today. We are currently working on resolving the issue. The forum has full operational capabilities and we encourage all forum members to continue actively posting in the threads.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. The Forno Bravo family values each and every member of our community. If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know on our issues thread here:

Thank you for understanding.
2 of 2 < >

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Strawberry and Chocolate Pizza

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strawberry and Chocolate Pizza

First, I need to appologize that I do not have pictures - the pizza was inhaled right after cooking.

My son grabbed a ball of dough and pressed it out. Placed some strawberry preserves on it like sauce and then cooked it. After cooking, he covered the top liberally with chocolate shavings - approx 1 standard hershey's bar and allowed to melt from the residual heat. Then sliced up and served.

Will append the post with pics from next weeks firing.
    Jen-Aire 5 burner propane grill/Char Broil Smoker

Follow my build Chris' WFO

Re: Strawberry and Chocolate Pizza

no pictures??? awwwww!!!

sounds amazing though!

Our favorite is a partially cooked crust (just until it's set enough) spread with Nutella, with sliced strawberries on top and sprinkled with turbinado sugar. Then back in it goes until the sugar caramelizes a little.

I usually have to save several dough balls for this one or I get complaints!

I usually par-bake my dessert pizzas too. Sounds tasty!
        My oven (for now):

I usually par bake if the pizza is done in the oven. I am still experimenting with the WFO and desert pizzas. If I were to do the nutella (one of the staples in my house) then par baking would be manditory so as to not tear the crust. My 18 Year old has requested pizza for his friends, so I see more dessert pizzas in the future. Actually, I am scared as I have seen those boys eat! A triple batch of dough may just do it!
          Jen-Aire 5 burner propane grill/Char Broil Smoker

Follow my build Chris' WFO