web analytics
Grilled Shrimp on Rosemary Skewers - Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum Thread Message

Hello, Forno Bravo Community Forum Members!

The Forno Bravo team has heard the feedback in regards to the community forum. We wanted to take the time to re-enforce our commitment to a fully engaged Forum with professional moderation.

Our top priority as a company is to fix all forum errors and issues that you are experiencing. As we are swiftly working on these problems, we want to say that we highly value the Forum Bravo Community Forum and every single community forum member.

We have set up this thread so that every member can address any concerns, issues and questions about the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever you would like in regards to the forum; let us know what issues you are experiencing so we can work on resolving them as fast as possible. However, we stress that we would like constructive engagement, so please be specific about the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you for all of your patience and continued support.

Link to topic: http://www.fornobravo.com/community/...with-new-forum
See more
See less

Grilled Shrimp on Rosemary Skewers

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grilled Shrimp on Rosemary Skewers

We marinated whole shrimp in olive oil, white wine, garlic and lemon. (Shell on shrimp!) I couldn't find our skewers so I picked 6 rosemary branches, stripped off the leaves and used them for the skewers!

The shrimp was cooked while the main meal was finishing up. I tossed a grill on the open coals and then put the shrimp skewers on the grill/open coals. Turned them once or twice and served.

Happy customers!
    Attached Files
    sigpicTiempo para guzarlos..... ...enjoy every sandwich!

Re: Grilled Shrimp on Rosemary Skewers

I wish I had thought up the Rosemary skewers myself. Complimenti. I'll bet the shrimp were in the sea about 12 hours before you grilled them.

Do you go to the wholesale seafood markets in Denia and Altea? Lots of fun.
    Pizza Ovens
    Outdoor Fireplaces

Re: Grilled Shrimp on Rosemary Skewers

Chicken kabobs on rosemary skewers are really good too!!!
      My oven progress -